School and and expanded work hours keep me busy and away from my hooks and needles. This weekend I decided to treat myself to a hat, a pumpkin hat. I have to write up the pattern for it. I kinda just winged it as I went along. I love the way it came out.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Lake County Fair 2008
This summer I entered seven items in the fair. They are listed below with their respective outcomes in the competition.
1. Crochet Decorative Potholder (Stained glass flower pattern) - no ribbon
2. Crochet Shawl (Seraphina's Shawl pattern) - 1st place
3. Crochet Scarf - I don't have a picture of my scarf, but here is the link to the original pattern picture from Interweave Crochet magazine. [http://www.interweavecrochet.com/issue/2008/toc-spring-2008.asp scroll down just a bit to see a picture)] - 2nd place
4. Crochet Purse (link to project page on Ravelry) - 2nd place
5. Knit Cardigan Sweater (Buttony Sweater pattern) - no ribbon
6. Knit Scarf (Branching Out pattern) - 3rd place
7. Knit Not Specified Above [Charlie's Hat pattern (pattern was once on Magknits, but the site is no more)] - 3rd place