Sunday, April 15, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Another Washcloth and a Purse
I already posted a pic of this cloth in progress. Here's the final version. It has a red glow to it because I took the pic with my phone while in my car when I picked up my mom for our Friday dinner date. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I gave it to my mom because she likes all my stuff. Maybe I'll make some more for the sisters for Mothers' Day. Now that I think about it, I need to find some patterns for Mothers' Day. Unoffficially, I'd like to make all my gifts for every giftgiving occasion this year.

This is a purse I made with some Karaoke yarn (Dipity 300) I got at Loopy Yarns.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Somebody (Ruth?) at Get Stitchy! used Karaoke for a scarf and some of the colors ran together. My yarn was fine. I felted the purse and gave it to Glor before she went back to New Orleans.

Soon I'll be posting a pic of the cable footies from the book One Skein. I was going to make them for me but decided to give them to Lisa instead. I have one done and I'm on the heel of the other. I used some self-striping Universal brand yarn (color 9612) that I got at Loopy Yarns back in January for 70% off. I love a yarn bargain.

No comments: