Sunday, April 29, 2007

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Stitch Marker Swap (Part 2)
I finally got around to taking pictures of the stitch markers I received from Keely in the Get Stitchy! stitch marker swap (see previous post). They're cute and delicate. I like the butterfly beads on them. I received five jump ring type markers, three markers that I can use on my crochet work, and one row counter. I'm sorry that these pictures are crappy. I just couldn't get them to not look fuzzy.

I immediately used the five jump ring markers on my evolving clapotis. I also used the row counter when I finished section two (increase rows) of the clapotis. Perfect timing on the stitch marker arrival.

This picture shows three of the markers on the clapotis-in-progress.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


This pic shows the row counter and the other three stitch markers.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: